**Currently not offered. Please let me know if you would be interested when it starts again.
Aimed at adults who would like to learn how to sing better in a group setting, this chorus will feature lessons in vocal production, sight singing, rhythm training, musical theory, and music history. All the learning will be done while having fun singing music in a variety of styles.
What you'll learn
• How to sing better at any age
• How to sing by reading sheet music *
• Basics of music theory and rhythm to help with singing
• Historical context (when applicable)
• Strategies to help with harmony (part) singing
* We will use the "Moveable Do" method of sight singing
$120 / Term
Term 1 - September to December
Term 2 - January to March
Term 3 - April to June
**Fees for the chorus are collected at the beginning of the term.